If you like peanut butter (errr, who doesn’t?) then you’ll love this super quick little pudding that packs a mighty protein punch.
The Skyr yogurt used in this dish adds 14g of protein to each portion (and just 90kcals, 0.4g of fat and 7.4g of carbs), so it’s perfect if you’re training hard and want a healthy treat or dessert that will help with those all-important pole gains. 💪
>>If you’re confused about how much protein you need to eat to fuel your pole training, check out my blog Protein for Pole<<
I added chocolate sprinkles for a 1987-Birds-Trifle vibe, but if you’re feeling a little more Masterchef than Ready, Steady Cook, some grated dark chocolate would be a slightly more sophisticated option, but I promise this banana-peanut butter mash up tastes much better than it looks.
Makes: 2 portions
- 350g tub of Skyr (plain or vanilla)
- 1 large or two small bananas
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Chocolate sprinkles / chocolate for grating over top (optional)
Total macros per portion (without chocolate)
- Blend the peanut butter and banana in a food processor until smooth.
- Put the banana peanut mousse into two bowls and top each one with half the yogurt.
- If you’re feeling fancy, grate some dark chocolate on the top – or chocolate sprinkles for a more retro-vibe.
Nom! Let me know if you try it! #eatforpole #thepolept