Welcome to the ultimate ‘shoulder care package’ for pole dancers!
Improve your shoulder mobility and strength so you can not only reduce your risk of injury but also continue to progress in pole! Healthy, flexible, strong shoulders are the key to many advanced moves in pole! Strong shoulders = strong poler! 💪
This 6-week programme includes:
✔Progress tests to measure your shoulder mobility and strength
✔Short workouts to do at home with minimal equipment
✔Progressive exercises that evolve as you progress
✔Accountability through the Pole PT app: ‘check-in’ to your workouts in the schedule, record progress tests… and more!
✔ Reduce risk of injury
✔ Prep your shoulders for more advanced moves
This is a progressive programme that builds in intensity as the weeks progress and is provided through the Pole PT app with video demos of every move and scheduled workouts that you can ‘check-into’ as you work through the programme, to help keep you on track.
Ready for a shoulder care routine that will take your pole dancing to the next level?
Who is this programme for? Whether you compete professionally or are just starting out in pole, this programme is for you if you want to take a proactive approach to the health and stability of your shoulders.
The programme is progressive, which means that the strength and active flexibility exercises gradually get harder as the programme progresses. Not ready for the next progression? – just stay with the previous one!
What happens after 6 weeks? Time and patience is required to build lasting flexibility and strength for your shoulders. By the end of the programme, you will have established a really good habit of taking some time to care for your shoulders that I hope you will continue forever! This programme will help you identify your weak points and give you a full toolbox of exercises and all the knowledge you need to go forth into the world and keep your shoulders happy and healthy for many years to come!
Who is this programme not for? If you have any existing injuries or pain in your shoulders, arms or upper back, this programme may not be for you. If that sounds like you, please go to a physio for an evaluation before starting any new training regime for your shoulders.
- 4 x short workouts every week (each is 15-20 minutes long)
- If you prefer you can combine workouts together to make fewer but longer workouts, or you can use them as a warm up for your other training.
- Accountability! Scheduled workouts and check-ins to keep you on track
- Progress tracking – we do strength and mobility tests in Week 1, Week 4 and Week 6 so you (and I) can celebrate your progress
- Access to my private, client-only Facebook support group
- All provided direct to your computer, tablet or mobile phone through the Pole PT app
What you need to know
Please note: This programme is NOT personalised. If you’d like me to create a fully customised programme, check out my online personal training page.
Please note: You will have access to your programme in the app for 3 months. At any time during that period, you can log into your account online and download PDFs of the workouts so you can keep them forever.
All workouts can be done at home, but you’ll need the following equipment:
- A foam roller
- 2 x mobility balls (tennis balls or rubber dog balls also work!)
- Wooden dowel (or the handle of a broom/mop!)
- Dumbbells (bottles of water make a pretty good substitute!)
- A resistance band
- A mini band (or, you can tie your resistance band in a loop!)
- Yoga blocks
Ready to smash your pole goals? Scroll to the top, check out the testimonials and hit ‘add to basket’. If you have any questions at all, you can email me any time: email@example.com