Hi, I’m Neo!
Believe it or not, I used to be a solicitor (I know, I know, I don’t look the type) but I ditched the pinstripe suit and briefcase to pursue my passion for fitness and strength.
I’m a Level 4 qualified personal trainer, strength coach and fitness writer and have worked in the fitness industry for many years. My fitness writing has been published in Muscle and Fitness Magazine and I’m also an Active IQ – Xpert Level 2 qualified pole fitness instructor. I live in Yorkshire, England, with my boyfriend and our scraggly old cat, Moomer.
I am constantly growing and learning as a coach; always striving to improve my coaching skills as well as my nutrition and fitness knowledge along the way. Here’s my ever-expanding list of fitness qualifications as it currently stands:
- Precision Nutrition (Pn1) Coach
- Exercise to Music Level 2
- Gym Instructor Level 2
- Personal Trainer Level 3
- Pre and post-natal specialist Level 3
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 4, including certification to coach Olympic weightlifting
- Xpert Level 2 Pole Instructor
- Bodyweight Gurus Calisthenics Progressions
- TRX Instructor
- Spin City Stretch and Flexibility certification
I love lifting weights, climbing poles and living life upside down as often as I can. I’m super passionate about bringing sport-specific strength and conditioning coaching to the world of pole and helping pole dancers all around the world get strong as hell.
You can read more about my story in this interview I did for Health and Fitness Education.